QBOX HD coming soon

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I don't seem to be able to get this transponder, maybe I am out of the footprint. Sorry...

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Strange...when I put in the transponder I got nothing. What transponder values do you have on these channles?

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Well, I get all the Bulsat channels nice and clear, but this transponder I get nothing. Tried it with my Dreambox, the same. I am further east than the UK,and I got a 1.2 m dish so I should be able to get this...maybe the transponder information is not up to date???

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I have installed the latest cam, including the Radar 4.5 and now the Csat package on Astra 19 clears as well. So this is in addition to the DigiTV on west 1, AB Sat, SRG Swiss on Hotbird and Bulsat packages on Hellasat. But, I think most users would have preferred that the twin tuner would function correctly than to have all those channeels, but...it does give us some things not available on Dreambox, so...

We are waiting for the next image, fingers crossed it will be the "one"

digitech

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 8000
Qbox HD
IPBox 9000 Twin
My Location
Norway
T_G said:
I have installed the latest cam, including the Radar 4.5 and now the Csat package on Astra 19 clears as well. So this is in addition to the DigiTV on west 1, AB Sat, SRG Swiss on Hotbird and Bulsat packages on Hellasat. But, I think most users would have preferred that the twin tuner would function correctly than to have all those channeels, but...it does give us some things not available on Dreambox, so...

We are waiting for the next image, fingers crossed it will be the "one"

Hi T_G,
How did you manage to get this packages working on Qbox HD ?
Have programed lattest Napo which has Radar 4.6 , but I can not see any possibility of downloading KEYS ? Have tested all cams , but none of them clears above mentioned packages :mad:

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
OK, I have updated the boot loader and then installed the latest Image from yesterday. Works fine, all the packages seem to work, Recording has improved and there have been reports that the time shift does work. Twin tuner is not workin yet as everyone would like it to, but there have been improvements.

In order to be able to view all the stuff available you need to download the latest emu software panel. For that, insert the following URL text into the /usr/local/share/enigma2/addon_servers_download.xml

Then download the latest emu panel from the TAPPES server.
Download also the satangels key updater from there.
Use the Angels - and afterwards all shold work. I got it to work without problems.

<download_servers>
<server title="Duolabs" description="Official Duolabs Server Update" link="http://duolabs.redballon.us/qboxhd/update" />
<server title="Ambrosa" description="Ambrosa QboxHD addons" link="http://www.ambrosa.net/qboxhd_addons" />
<server title="Napo First" description="Napo main server" link="http://napoinside.110mb.com" />
<server title="Napo Second" description="Napo alternate server" link="http://napoinside1.net84.net" />
<server title="Tappes Server" description="Tappes server" link="http://tapess.net/qboxhd" />
</download_servers>

santosanto

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ASTRA/HOTBIRD QboxHD
WINDOWS_xp_sp3
My Location
morocco
Hi T_G.
Keeping always an eye on your thread to better understand this kind of a box!
Well,now I managed to get working all the stuff Csat,SRG,etc thanks to Tapess last image using boot from 25 /9/2009.all ok and stable at the moment.
But when I tried the last Napo and inserted the lines-not all-into as indicated above I couldn't see any of them in the addons to download.did I something wrong?I see the servers in the servers-addons folder when editing it using FTP .
Of course,I put last boot after formating Fat32 the internal USB which I bought out from box with the help
of an extended lead.Opening the box seems hazardous somewhat.
Regards

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hello Santos
Good to hear you got the box working somehow. I am not sure why you got that problem, I usually put in the whole text and it works. I just noticed that the latest Radar downloaded from NAPO did not work, that's why I donloaded it from Tappes.

At the moment I am using the image from 11/5 - but for that you have also to use the latest boot loader.

And while we are on the subject: I strongly recomend using the original image, then install the addon_servers_download.xml file and simply download only the things that you need. It seems that all the images available are basically an original image with the downloaded stuff.

I have attached my own addon_servers_download.xml, that shold work ok.

TG

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
HI T-G,
I have problem with radar 4.8 do not work at all. so i can not open c+ channel.
i have installed the Image Napo from 01-03. It was ok with the radar 4.6 but after that the radar 4.7 and 4.8 do not work at all. Please if you can tell me a solution to make the radar works.
waiting for your reply.
many thanks

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Well, the easiest thing to do is to go back to Radar 4.6 if it worked...

All I can say is that I have the latest official image with the latest boot loader software, and I loaded the Radar from the Tappes server. It works without a problem for hours and hours, HD, no problem at all.

I would also recommend not to use and of the images available, only the original and download whatever you ned from the Napo or eTappes server. Then you can be sure you only got what you need.

In my oppinion you should make sure you put the latest boot loader on, and then go from there.

leonardua

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Q box hd
DM HD 800
My Location
albania
hi T_G,
Thanks to your advice i have make it works the latest radar.
so i have put the latest FD with the latest bootloader and from tapas server i have download the radar 4.9.
it works very good. What i would like to ask is, i want to put from napo server the look of the agenda of the list of channels. when i press menu.. or addons etc in official FD it is in blue color the writing. i like the black field from napo. I don't know if you got me.
please advise what should do to donwload (maybe the skin).
many thanks for the help

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hi

Glad you had it working. If you like the way the napo looks you will need to install another skin. I am not sure which one it is, maybe the "glass" one (not sure about the name)? Try out some skins. Just be aware that there have been instances where you get problems with the CAMS with some skins. Keep this in mind, if you get problems go back to the old one.

santosanto

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ASTRA/HOTBIRD QboxHD
WINDOWS_xp_sp3
My Location
morocco
Hi T_G, are you there? I wish you all the best.qboxhd is getting better!!!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hey Santo good to see you :)
Yes, the Q is sloooooooooowly geting there. I have just bought a second tuner and I am going to try the radar cam which requires two dishes. Other than that, the recording works much better, and overall it seems stable. The only thing that is still a bit lacking is the fact that there are no independent teams working on images, but maybe soon...

TG

santosanto

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ASTRA/HOTBIRD QboxHD
WINDOWS_xp_sp3
My Location
morocco
Yeah T_G,this box is still far from getting any reward!
Precisely,for that radar sharing issue I'm wondering if any other receiver,say DM500,pointing to w3 at 7*E,could be connected to qbox instead of a second bvb-s2 and do the job.
Couldn't see how to connect to qbox if this is possible.
The 2nd tuner is not available here.duolabs mailed but no response.
Nice,If this will work

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
tried it today, the radar satshare does not seem to work. Pity...