question about season2&hmk&pk

M

mygod999

hi all!
I have a NOKIA9500(DVB2000) and a season2,a irdeto cam,a smartcard.
How to find the PMK and PK?

thanks!

M

mygod999

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 18-Dec-01 AT 05:50 AM (GMT)]thanks your reply.
a pirate card(wafercard pic16F84 24c16),it seemed encrypted.but it working for decoder channels.(irdeto1.2)

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Do this:
(1) read the contents of the PIC to a file on your PC
(2) replace the contents of the PIC with a loader
(3) read the contents of the eeprom to a file on your PC
(4) kick off the editor that matches your read-off fileset.
(5) read the eeprom file using the editor
(6) the keys as such they are will be listed in the editor. There will not necessarily be any PMK (plainmasterkey) at all; perhaps only PKs (plainkeys).

So you will need to know the filetype on the card so you know which editor to use. If you don't, it's a question of trial and error.

Note: if the chips on the card are removable (DIL chips in sockets) then you only need to remove the eeprom and read its contents directly - i.e. no through-PIC loader is needed to get at it.

2old

M

mygod999

How to read/write the eeprom from PLASTIC goldwafer card? by phoenix interface?I tried,but it cant work.(maybe phoenix interface has something wrong?
or the pirate smartcard's eeprom 24c16 dont allow read ?)

How to read/write the pic file from PLASTIC goldwafer card?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
that's what the loader step is for.
You need to gain access to the eeprom. Normally that's inaccessible "behind" the PIC. So you need to put a little "loader" program onto the PIC that propogates the I/O requests through to the eeprom. You can only read/ewrite the eeprom using this "through-PIC" method. And that's why you should save the original contents of the PIC so you can put them back again when you've finished with the eeprom.

2old

M

mygod999

Maybe my express is not correctly cause my english is poor.
Now the main problem i faced is i can not read the pic16F84
file from the goldwafer. So i cant upload the LOADER.HEX
to PIC1684 to read the "behind eeprom" file.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Have you ever successfully read the contents of other wafer cards? IE - are you sure that your PC utility and the programmer device you are using are ok?

If so, then another possibility is that the PIC has code protection switched on. Some utilities allow that to be removed (often called a "bust" option). Search on "bust" in this board (also search on archived threads) for more information on that. It has been discussed before.

2old

R

Robinson

It is true that some utilities can remove "code protect" but at the same time they erase the chip. Be careful!
Robinson

R

Robinson

BTW, anyone have a season/logger pcb layout? My logger seems to have a fault on it and it is doesn't work.
Any link to a site?

M

mygod999

Another question:
The software 24c13 support JDM with card slot?
(If NOT,I cannot "bust" my GOLDWAFER)

THANKS!
http://www.volny.cz/osepie/

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
It's not on the list of suported "options" but have you simply tried setting it as "Ludi"? My bet is it would work.
2old