!Quick question about some key terms

Sharkadder

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 8000 HD PVR+DVD, 80cm Dish, 1.2 Compatible Motor, Quad LNB, Samsung 22" 1080p HD TV/monitor, Yamaha RX-V765 Amplifier, Tannoy Mercury FC Centre Speaker, 2 x Tannoy F1 Custom Speakers, 2 x Tannoy FR Custom Speakers, EPOS ELS Sub Woofer
My Location
Teesside (North East England)
Ok ive got got semi firmilular with a friend called satan on my DB 500-s, im sure you will know what im on about.

ive got it to work and from what ive seen people use the tv providers to what you can get, is this right?

somebody said about tvcabo and i found out that thats the people who do loads of channels on hispasat 30 west, i found that out through google however i just need 2 terms clearing up. I have managed to get firmilular with most of hispasat now that im using satan. I managed to look at something beginning with p*****e and that also worked with satan

It also says it does D+,RAI and SRG i think, now i know RAI is on hotbird but why doesnt RAI tre work with it or does it just depend on a day to day basis on what u can get? and does RAI operate on any other satellites?
What does D+ stand for? i search the providers in my box and closest match i can think of is Digital+ can somebody confirm this and tell me what satellite the provider operates on.
And lastly SRG ive never heard of so of somebody knows what this is then let me know thanks, i think satan includes all them ive mentioned.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
D+ - correct - Digital+ on 19E & 30W.
SRG - the Swiss package (only 6 channels) on 13E
RAI - the version you are looking at is the version used by Sky Italy. This scrambles during movies & sports into NDS.

RAI is not carried on any other birds

osssama604

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satalite
My Location
tripoli
how can i put tv cabo keys