rai change tp 14 december 2021

I don't know about your local market but if I google here for f.e. "VU+ Zero 4k" I get five suppliers who can deliver that receiver on the first result page.

Changing my country in France also gives me enough results of suppliers to choose from in France.
 
Last edited:
so it s not edision? will the others be as easy asyour Edision?

VU+ Zero 4k works fine ,175 euros
so that ll be the one?
It takes a smartcard...
 
The Octagon SX88+ is nigh on identical to the Edision Primo, with the bonus that Octagon still supports it. Not sure if a Tivu card will work in them however.

I don't think an Enigma 2 receiver will suit you rodscha, they aren't particularly user friendly IMO.
 
i get this for only 60 euros
is this the right one?

Octagon SX88+ SE WL CA HD HEVC Stalker IPTV MULTISTREAM Wifi SAT DVB-S2​

on Amazon...or an older one(no mention of UHD)
 
i get this for only 60 euros
is this the right one?

Octagon SX88+ SE WL CA HD HEVC Stalker IPTV MULTISTREAM Wifi SAT DVB-S2​

on Amazon...or an older one(no mention of UHD)
That'll do. There's also a 4K version if you'd like to watch QVC Deutschland in the highest possible quality ;)
 
i get this for only 60 euros
is this the right one?

Octagon SX88+ SE WL CA HD HEVC Stalker IPTV MULTISTREAM Wifi SAT DVB-S2​

on Amazon...or an older one(no mention of UHD)

!!! -> Broadcom Dual Core ARM 1.5 GHz

EDISION OS Mini 4K S2X - Linux E2 SAT Receiver H.265/HEVC (1x DVB-S2X, Multistream, Blind Scan, 4K 2160p,​

€114 FREE delivery, Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.de
 
Last edited:
That is a complete understatement! :D
so does this mean it is REALLY difficult when you re not used to them?
Or else,not that complicated to use...
And i wish to connect 2 sat cables
 
so>I think you found me my TV grail!!
Je boirai une chimay bleue a la sante du Roi!
I'll drink a Blue Chimay and propose a toast to the King!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top