Captain Jack
Retired human
- My Satellite Setup
- See signature
- My Location
- North Somerset
You have more than most!My SWMBO would have kittens if I put all those dishes up, but great job!
You have more than most!My SWMBO would have kittens if I put all those dishes up, but great job!
My SWMBO would have kittens if I put all those dishes up, but great job!
Thank you!
Got another two holes concreted the other day, Just two more to go before i have a shed load of mud to move to even the whole area up!
![]()
Need to sort the left hand 'pod's position, seems to have gone squint! Also need to carefully remove the wood from the bottom one to create the right hand mould... I ran out of wood![]()



If you are happy to recycle, you could turn the earth into the ballast blocks for the baird mount, fill the pole with it to deaden the sound of the actuators, and use within the counterweight if you are going for dual axis.