Advice Needed Receivers with the lowest Symbol Rate?

Understood, though my concern is these are where the parabola is not being retained.

Can you undo the bolts on them, even a little ?
 
Understood, though my concern is these are where the parabola is not being retained.

Can you undo the bolts on them, even a little ?
I can slacken them off Stephen but I dont think the legs of the tripod which atm is copper tube are strong enough to deform the parabola.
The tripod legs would bow before anything moved on the dishes overall shape.
The cast tripod leg brackets are bloody tough beasts.
all that said there is a tiny bit of play available...but do remember there are L shaped cast brackets on the underside of the dish similar to the earlier photo..
 
I'm now repeating the annealing process again...this time marking both surfaces with sharpie and making sure both sets of markings vanish totally.
This ally strip is incredibly resistant to changing shape permanently.
having let it air cool all afternoon it still sprung back to near flat when removed from the wooden former.
There is evidence of curving but not sufficiently..
This is bloody tough stuff.
I might even apply the hammer a little
 
Back
Top