Hello from Berlin,
Have searched the site but haven't found an adequate answer to my question: does anyone know if a 1.2 meter dish is adequate to receive the FTA BBC channels in Berlin (I am located about 7 miles due south of the city center)? According to the Lynsat coverage map Berlin is outside the receiving area, but I know that it is possible with a larger dish.
I can easily receive the other beams from this satellite with a 60-cm dish.
I could probably get my landlord to agree to a 1.2-m dish, but would be hard-put to get permission for 1.5 or 2-m ones.
Thanks in advance,
K.
Have searched the site but haven't found an adequate answer to my question: does anyone know if a 1.2 meter dish is adequate to receive the FTA BBC channels in Berlin (I am located about 7 miles due south of the city center)? According to the Lynsat coverage map Berlin is outside the receiving area, but I know that it is possible with a larger dish.
I can easily receive the other beams from this satellite with a 60-cm dish.
I could probably get my landlord to agree to a 1.2-m dish, but would be hard-put to get permission for 1.5 or 2-m ones.
Thanks in advance,
K.