Reception of EuroBird1 and Wutelsat W2 in west African Reegion

sbmada

Member
Hi everybody pls is it possible to recieve signal from these sattelite i.e EuroBird1 (28.2E degrees) and Eutelsat W2 (16E degrees) in the West African region ( in Nigeria Precisely), if possible what size of dish could be use. pls i need to know. I check this site lyngsat.com and i got this as coverage area for Eurobird1 but i dont understand what they mean.





_http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/images/eb1_fixed.gif

_http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/images/eb1_fixed_world.gif
 
I don't know what you were trying to post but have removed it, do not post live links and you have no chance for those birds in west Africa unless you have between a 3.5 and 5 mtr dish
 
Here's a thread on a nigerian board with hundreds of posts about satellite reception: _http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242036.832.html

I doubt that anybody here can give precise information on if 16E/28.5E is possible in your area.
 
Back
Top