Hi,
I have an Andrew Channel Master 1.2m with a feedhorn a 0.3dB invacom C120 LNB and Dreambox 7020-s.
I have it pointed at Astra 2D 28.2E and I am located in Bergen Norway. In good weather I get a BER of zero. However in EXTREMELY heavy rain and cloud the signal can degrade to picture breakup.
Is there any way I can attenuate the signal so that I can more accurately tweak the alignment of the dish and rotate the LNB to maximise the SNR? I don't really want to be out there in the rain.....
Thanks,
Stvy
I have an Andrew Channel Master 1.2m with a feedhorn a 0.3dB invacom C120 LNB and Dreambox 7020-s.
I have it pointed at Astra 2D 28.2E and I am located in Bergen Norway. In good weather I get a BER of zero. However in EXTREMELY heavy rain and cloud the signal can degrade to picture breakup.
Is there any way I can attenuate the signal so that I can more accurately tweak the alignment of the dish and rotate the LNB to maximise the SNR? I don't really want to be out there in the rain.....
Thanks,
Stvy