Jonsa 1.80m dish,
3.40m mesh dish,
dreambox7020SI,
relook400S,
HUMAX, dream 500hd
90CM DISH,
My Location
AMMAN-JORDAN
Can anyone advise of good reputable stores on the web that sell official subscription cards. Has anyone dealt with http://www.digicams-uk.com/ or any others. Has anyone dealt with any reputable ones that provide sky subscription overseas. This seems such a grey area. Thank you for sharing your experience or knowledge. Also, does anyone know of anyone providing legitmate Cyfra+ Prepaid cards and have dealt with them. Thank you.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There are several around, I believe that one of our advertisers can provide Sky cards overseas as well, try clicking on the link at the top of the page, the adverts do rotate, so you may have to refresh the page a couple of times to bring up the right one. I did buy from digicams several years ago, found them a tad expensive though in hindsight.

Don't know about the Polish cards I'm afraid though.:)

powel000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Paraclipse 2.40m solid dish,
Jonsa 1.80m dish,
3.40m mesh dish,
dreambox7020SI,
relook400S,
HUMAX, dream 500hd
90CM DISH,
My Location
AMMAN-JORDAN
Thanks rolfw, I am curious if you know anyone that have dealt with them. Also, if you have their website. I ahave to admit, I dont wanna be scammed by many of these fake companies around.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
No, they are not a fake company, I have seen the guys in the flesh at a computer fair and they have legitimate premises in Bagshot I believe..

powel000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Paraclipse 2.40m solid dish,
Jonsa 1.80m dish,
3.40m mesh dish,
dreambox7020SI,
relook400S,
HUMAX, dream 500hd
90CM DISH,
My Location
AMMAN-JORDAN
Sorry Roflw, I meant there are many fake companies out there. I am saying anyone in specific. I am just getting your feedback to know who to deal with. Thank you for your help

Marts

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90 cm dish + two LNB 13/19 E
90 cm dish + one LNB 30 W
Humax 5400 .. Oh and cable for Mrs Marts (smilie here)
My Location
Gozo - Malta
I can vouch for one of the advertisers as mentioned above. Also most of those that take out regular full page adds in the appropriate sat magazines are bound by a code of practice, set by the Advertising Standards bods :-righton I must admit that Pulsat have never let me down over the years, and I believe they're aiming for BS accreditation shortly.

Regards - Marts