Revox AS2000 Horn Antenna

Ford_Preset

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
Wales
Hi all,

I've had this horn antenna in the shed for years now so it could do with a bit of TLC. I have absolutely no use for it anymore but I've hung onto it as it's quite an interesting piece.

I was actually dabbling with the idea of constructing a Klingon disruptor with it as I heard this could be done. lol

=http://www.theregister.co.uk/2000/07/15/build_your_own_klingon_disruptor/

All in all it looks in quite good nick, the only thing missing is the approx 13' lens.

I've decided to list it on here to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing it. I haven't decided on a price yet because I've never actually seen one up for sale, lol. If anybody is interested I'd love to hear from you, I'm based near Oswestry in Wales but I am visiting Nottingham in a few weeks if that would be more convenient for some.

Thanks a lot guys,
Vic

P.S Apologies for image quality, I had to use my webcam, I will take some decent pics if anybody is interested.

Attachments

• 214713.jpg
    214713.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 118

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
As we wont allow members to bid against each other auction style on items, forum rules are that a starting price must be stated or the listings will be removed.

Ford_Preset

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
Wales
Sorry about that Analoguesat, would it be acceptable to post a link to an eBay auction once I get one running?

Sorry
Vic

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Ford_Preset said:
#I haven't decided on a price yet because I've never actually seen one up for sale, lol.

I don't think many have seen a 13 foot horn either (well, not since the Cretaceous Period)

Ford_Preset

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
none
My Location
Wales
Extremely sorry in that case, I really should have read the rules.

Okay, will remove the advert and repost it with a price.

Lmao, sorry, I dead mean 13" :D honestly :p

Btw, just out of curiosity, do you think anybody would be interested in this? I have no idea, it's just a bit of crap I have lying around :p

Apologies again,
Vic

ALR

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.0m dish + Stab 120 motor
My Location
London
Ford_Preset said:
it's just a bit of crap I have lying around

The unique art of talking something up when trying to sell :-laugh Nice one!

These horns where intended for use with the Astra 19.2E analogue channels. I suppose if one could fit a Universal LNB then should be able to use this for picking up current digital channels. Is it really worth the effort though?

If you need an idea about a price Ford_Preset, the was one for sale recently in Europe for €50. No interest whatsoever and remained unsold.

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Let me know the price please. may be interested