Roland Garros 2018 on Eutelsat 5west A

Maybe the manual needs updating to include the latest advances made since the VU Zero 4K original release ?

I would like to know why you cannot get multi-stream on your VU Zero 4K as I was thinking of getting one myself,

Let us know if you solve this problem & what you do to make the multi-stream work.
 
Maybe the manual needs updating to include the latest advances made since the VU Zero 4K original release ?

I would like to know why you cannot get multi-stream on your VU Zero 4K as I was thinking of getting one myself,

Let us know if you solve this problem & what you do to make the multi-stream work.
Maybe it is working as I scan 28 east with the GB UHD Quad 4k and only get 600+ channels. Do the same scan on the VU+ Zero 4k and i get 1300 plus channels.
 
Astra 1L 19.2E....UHD1 by ASTRA/HD+
It really is the channel broadcast Eurosport360 that is broadcast by MULTIDEP.1 in SD (Movistar+), in English/ambient sound .
Some photos to compare, same equipment to capture the photos, the quality difference ==> the original (SD 720x576 BitRate 2600kbs against 4K 3840x2160 BitRate 24800kbs)

HD_30_5_2018_SD-4K_1.jpg..........................SD 720x576............................................................................................................................................4K 3840x2160
HD_30_5_2018_SD-4K_1.webp


HD_30_5_2018_SD-4K_2.jpg..........................SD 720x576............................................................................................................................................4K 3840x2160
HD_30_5_2018_SD-4K_2.webp
 
sport tv france live 8k
 

Attachments

  • DebzhVbXkAIz7O5.webp
    DebzhVbXkAIz7O5.webp
    163.9 KB · Views: 13
Astra 1L 19.2E....UHD1 by ASTRA/HD+ is FTA at the moment but not tennis just yet.
 
Back
Top