rsakeylist 08.12.04

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Elgato into G4 17 in for Apple DVB-T captures.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
There's a new rsakeylist out 2day for those using s-cams, use it while the goings good. D/load it from your fav place; this is not a good time to post links in forums. It's in Marys.

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Syslink wifi bridge from DB to Syslink wifi router to Apple Extreme streaming relay to Apple G5, 2 xG4.
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
haggard said:
There's a new rsakeylist out 2day for those using s-cams, use it while the goings good. D/load it from your fav place; this is not a good time to post links in forums. It's in Marys.
I think that one has changed already this evening.

wallycharlo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 / 1m Gibertini XP
My Location
Western Austria
ive been offline for a couple of days and seems ive missed something? ... to*s is no more, and there seems to be a general air of paranoia everywhere???....can someone explain?

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Same here, ive been working away all week.... come online to see if i can get the keys for Con*x, and thing are looking wierd?

your not on you own Wally

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rochdale
oh i also tried to log into To*s and it looks like my account had been deleted??? dont know why... some wierd things going on there???

haggard

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7000S - 300GB Maxtor
1GB USB -
Panasonic 42 HD ready
My Location
NW England
RedDevil_UK said:
oh i also tried to log into To*s and it looks like my account had been deleted??? dont know why... some wierd things going on there???

You are not the only one. It has been a serious week and several big sites are down or gone. Ton* Do* is also down and and there was a report of a Tony being in jail. Not clear whether it is that Tony or what for. I think To*s site just cleared the decks. You have to re-register each time. It is slowly returning but some of the very useful info has been deleted, I suspect for ever. Satdudez has also given up completely. I think there has been a major drive against the most visible fliers of the Jolly Roger. I have called it Krystalnacht in another thread.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rochdale
eh :rolleyes: i leave you all alone for one week while i go and earn some cash for crimbo... at look what happens!!!!

:D

wallycharlo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800 / 1m Gibertini XP
My Location
Western Austria
cheers for the info guys. ive been away from home for a few days, and on last check the old reliables on 13 East were black ... has there been any update? .. or should one not even mention such things during these troubling times ?