Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax 5400
Can anybody still watch them ?
:)

They are not working for me anymore !

bachopin

Reaction score
I doubt anyone can, afaik all dutch channels are going to change from Irdeto-1 to 2..

Please correct me if I wrong..

McDude

Reaction score
Correct mate. They are now using irdeto2 and seca2. Could be a while before we see them again

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
theyre still working with the matrix reborn cam.but for how long..who knows. a couple of weeks ago i had to break down and get an official canal+ card for the basic dutch channels.the mrs is dutch,it didnt hardly break the bank at 19.95 euros per year,but it did break my heart ;-)

TWAG

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000HD+DM7000S with PLi image, CCcam, movable dish 0.85 m, very happy indeed
My Location
Belgium
Net5/RTL5/Veronica/TMF are now black (unless you have the right card :) )

SBS6 should follow on may 16, nederland 1 & 3 on may 26, and nederland 2 & RTL4 will go on may 31. No date is given for Yorin, but that should also be black by the end of this month.

sorry, mates....

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
canal+ have also upped the subscription to 29.95 a year starting the end of may.

Alan Pee

Reaction score
twag42 said:
canal+ have also upped the subscription to 29.95 a year starting the end of may.
Where and how can one get the card to buy and activate? Can it work in all cams?

rapido

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
60cm
My Location
Hertfordshire
twag42 said:
theyre still working with the matrix reborn cam.but for how long..who knows. a couple of weeks ago i had to break down and get an official canal+ card for the basic dutch channels.the mrs is dutch,it didnt hardly break the bank at 19.95 euros per year,but it did break my heart ;-)

TWAG

Just wondering, do the cards come already activated, or do you need to 'phone them and ask them to switch it on over-the-air?

Also, do you get a choice of Irdeto or S*ca card?

-rapido

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium
rapido said:
Just wondering, do the cards come already activated, or do you need to 'phone them and ask them to switch it on over-the-air?

Also, do you get a choice of Irdeto or S*ca card?
you have to phone them to get the card activated, on a number that cannot be reached from abroad. You also need a dutch address and bank account.
you can only get an Irdeto-2 card if you hand in your old Irdeto-1 card. If you buy a new package, you get the seca-2 card.

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
if you really want the dutch canal+ package you can PM me,and we can sort something out,as you can see im living in holland

TWAG

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
ps- if you buy the package,you DO get the card that comes with it,but its an extra 75 euros,which they tell you shortly after youve filled out the bit that says credit card number.(i think its a dutch thing ;-) )

el7

Campione del mondo
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nextwave digital Magic mod 1.09 penta,
CryptAlpha digital cam FTA
Analog reciver Giberdini dish 1.10 Simple dish 0.80
My Location
Canada $ Greece
Oh no they are leaving all,where am I going to watch the netherland national team now,They were great channels,in duch but anyway a lot of movies and sports.First canal rod and now the others...whyyyyyyy?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
el7 said:
Oh no they are leaving all,where am I going to watch the netherland national team now,They were great channels,in duch but anyway a lot of movies and sports.First canal rod and now the others...whyyyyyyy?

Why do you think ANY provider changes its encryption - folks are watching for free and not paying them!!

EMPB

Reaction score
Ned 1, 2, 3. RTL5 etc as far as I am aware are the same as BBC and ITV etc here. Thats the whole point, you DONT PAY for them there free channels (for there respective countries of course!!) have to pick up a free to view card next time Im abroad then, unless someone hacks Irdeto 2..............................

JTA

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium
EMPB said:
Ned 1, 2, 3. RTL5 etc as far as I am aware are the same as BBC and ITV etc here.
we can't watch ITV 1-2, 4 and five either.....
it works 2-ways, but I get your point !