Russian package Yes from Amos

rafiko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have not yet a receiver
My Location
South America
Hi, I am new in this forum and too in this matter about hunt tv channels from a sat.
I really can`t deny that this is a wunderful hobby and I want to begin in.
Well, I want to pick up the russian package channel Yes from Amos 4º W, specificaly the Dom Kino russian channel, and as well as the sat Amazonas 61? W, but could I receiver those with the SV360 Elite and please which type of dish I would need?.
Please, if not, advice me which possible decoder must I get to pick up both of this sat at the same time.

I dont know nothing about decoders. Please I ask you your help to explain me what I need.
I find in South America exactly in Lima - Peru, it is for references.
So, I hope I can count with your help.
Regards

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Hello welcome to the forum rafiko

To be honest this forum is based in Europe and therefore has little knowledge of the requirements on your side of the pond.Whilst I can see that Amos 3 has an Americas beam I can also see that you will need a very big dish to receive it in Peru. The details are as follows
13U transponder 10925 V
DVB-S/MPEG-2 27500 5/6 Yes

RussMusBox - NHK World TV - Dom Kino - Mediaset
Adult Channel - Rotana Moussica - VH1 Europe A
RT English - TV 5 Monde Europe - GTV
Sport 5+ Gold - Al Jazeera Channel
Al Ordoni TV - Mezzo - Hala TV
Extreme Sports Channel Discovery Channel Middle East & Africa

-http://www.amos-spacecom.com/resources/flash/map/multiMap/map_amos3start.html

I suggest that you join a forum based in the USA who will have more intimate knowledge of the regional requirements from your side of the pond as you will need a subscription to view this package if it is indeed possible and I suspect a dedicated stb, but they will have knowledge of that

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
10925 is carried on the Amos 3 Middle Eastern beam There is absolutely no chance whatsoever of getting it in South America.

Your best chance is to get it off Galaxy 3C at 95W - you would require a DirecTV subscription for that.

Or find someone in the Middle East willing to host a slingbox / Yes set top box for you.

rafiko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have not yet a receiver
My Location
South America
Thank much to all.
I try to get with a big dish, first from Amos and then from galxy 3C. It likes as interesting experiment.
I have to lot of learn.
I let you know what I get.
Regards