Rust?

satellite eye

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it depends on how much this rust as got hold,its commonly overlooked but the rust could be along the whole bolt in the wall too,all can be done is the good stiff wire brush and a rust cure on the visable parts and grease after.
i took the whole thing down earlier this year and sprayed the dish hammerite the brackets and wax oild the rest,it works better then ever having moved the brackets,if removing a rawl bolt use a quality m8 thread and hammer it back in and the old m8 should come out and its possible to use the same holes if needed.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
wd40 try some of that

R

Rd100

It is for a 1.8m prodelin polar mount some one gave me the other day, few bolts are rusty

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
well some wd40 spray it on and leave for a few minutes should loosen the bolts up