Sat TV from South Africa

Hi friends,
I am in Madagascar with a motorised 3,64m mesh dish and skystar2. I got it only a week ago and still fine tuning. I have reception on AtlanticBird3 5W, Intelsat10-02 1W, Eutelsatw2 16E (no picture because seca2 and via2.5 encrypted), Intelsat 902 62E, Intelsat ? 64E, PAS10 68.E.
Does anyone in my neibourhood manage to get signal from Yamal 49E and Thaicom 2/3? I mean in C-band?
Thanks in advance. A C-band motorised dish is not very easy to set up and track the magic arc.
 
Not quite in your neighbourhood but since the Thaicoms 2/3 Global Beams can be received on the same dish size in Lubumbashi (DRC) they should be also possible in Madagaskar. For 49E it's unlikely you will get it since the footprint reaches only Northern Somalia - Southern India with 35.5 dbW.
 
Thanks deepbluesky for your reply. I'll give a try for Thaicom2/3 since I am still finetuning my dish alignment. Could anyone give some strong transponders frequencies on this sat? Also on PAS10?
I saw on NTV (Tanzania channel on Intelsat 62E) some pics of TraceTV, FTA on Yamal 49E. Thats why I think it may be possible to get signal of this sat from here.
 
Back
Top