Satdudez

englishman64

Reaction score
Anybody know what the crack is with Satdudez' web page
I know it shut down for 'maintenance' purposes but that was a while ago ?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
moved here from the Ondigital forum - please post in the correct forums. See http://www.satellites.co.uk/scripts/webforum/DCForumID22/49.html#

Satdudez came back several days ago, following original server problems.
Today they're down again due to new server problems.
Nothing mysterious.

2old

G

geo

hi Satdudez was having problems with the "gentlemen from Sky" thru no fault of his own.....he back up again....geo

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
he is back up, but it looks like they've gone the way of Sat4all and a couple of others in no longer accepting hotmail addresses for registration. Sat4all's stated reason for that policy was that they want to be able to trace abusers. The irony is presumably lost on them...

2old

G

gednet

JUST BEEN ON HE SAYS A COUPLE OF HOURS THEN SHOULD BE UP AND RUNNING.
GEDNET

T

the gimp

I see it now says on the site that they will only pass on the password and new url to users in the database with more than one post on the Forum.

I was up at 30 odd posts at one stage (when it was on modshack) but with all of the server changes and re-registration I'm not sure if I had posted when he was on the forumz server - hope old Kink remembers the gimp when it comes to dishing out the pass -

I've learnt a lot from the dudez over the past year ;) be a shame to loose access although I fully understand what has forced them into this corner - there were a few nutters in at the end and big brother is always watching those of us who try to work the system

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
I'd posted more than one post, but have not yet received any new URL.

U

ultra

Come on Satdudez, there are a lot of members out there waiting for your return. Why do you keep having problems with servers?
Find a good one and stay with it. Up and down, register one day and lost all information the next!!
I think Satdudez is the best site around for codes and discussion.
All I will say is MAKE IT WORK PLEASE.