I got a scan today, but it had some dead spots, I don't quite know what's causing these, maybe I have a problem with the antenna, I will look into this later.
Here you can see what may come up North this week, it might be hurricane Polo, but it might take a track to the North East and hit Texas, I will keep an eye out on this one.
I have been getting the occasional poor scan from M2-4 with large bands of no scan.
This is a good one from Meteor 2-3 this morning.
Meteor 2-3 09:35 utc EL66.42.
I gave the antenna a rinse, it helped a bit, I might need to take it down and look it over for any corrosion problems, maybe later, it's over 95 outside today.
It is a bit fuzzy, don't know what's going on with that.
I am no expert.It looks like you have a strong signal.Schedule and con fig says over two hours for the next pass. Maybe some thing has changed in Settings.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.