Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ HD box (basic package)
DM800HD
Geotrack polar mount
88cm Triax dish
My Location
Geordieland
I have posted before regarding which satellite card to purchase for next seasons Premiership and was pleasantly surprised to see this promo on the Tring Digital website.

What I did notice from a number of posts was the expected price hike from the UK distributors of these cards, here are the Tring Digital offers (my price conversion and G**gles translation) -

Latest Offers
Digital Tringa care for you
In all shops "Tringa" may find the following offerings:

Offer 1
Get dekoderin newest terrestrial and satellite Smart Card Combo and get FREE.
A brand endorsed by CONAX technology that offers ease of use and a simple interface on the menu.
Combo of Tringa, two times less two times faster.

Offer 2
For all new subscriptions to Digital Tringa
Device + SMART CARD + 12 monthly subscription + parabola LNB 2 = 18.200 Lekë £114
This offer also allow payment in installments in 1660 lek / month by the National Commercial Bank (BKT, Prima cards) only for purchases of 12 installments, only stores digital Tringa.

Offer 3
Smart card module + 3 month subscription 7990 Lekë £50
Smart card module + 6 month subscription 10990 Lekë £68
Smart card module + 12 month subscription 16990 Lekë £106

I'm not sure if these include the sports package but it is worth keeping an eye on the site.

Attachments

• tring.jpg
    tring.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 44
Reaction score
I'm currently watching the Showtime coverage on my nilesat dish in the middle east at 7w through a cardshare on my dreambox. Will i be able to still receive the premiership from ADMC this way next season?