satellites.xml plugin

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Does anyone know where I can find the satellite.xml plugin? I used to have it on some older images, and I fancy having a play with scanning the sats I get :eek:

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi T_G,

It's on most of the current images as well. It's either pre-installed or available as a download.

Which image are you using?

I've used it in the last few days on both Gemini 105 and Hydra Poseidon but it's on others as well.

Let me know which image and I'll have a look to see where it is?
(If I've got that image in multiboot)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
i got a Gemini for the 5620, could not find it there...

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi T_G,

Yes, there may not be room for it on a 5620.
The Gemini image for your box is Gemini 102 I believe. The nearest I have in 7000 USB multiboot is Gemini 103.
On the Gemini control panel in the 103 image, the bottom option is 'plugins (tools)' and if installed it's shown here (also available on the yellow button).
If its not installed then - blue - Addons Settings - download and install - plugins - wait for list - top option = Autosat Xml v1.5.

Hope this helps.

73 & good luck.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Thanks TD, but the first place I looked for it was the blue button. I know I am head idiot of the dreambox section, but I do try all the buttons first :p
It's not on therre as an option....In any case, i doubt if I can load it like this, the var is pretty full. I would have to use a ftp method.

The quest goes on!

martinw01908

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 9100 and 90cm dish motorised
My Location
South East Midlands
T_G said:
Thanks TD, but the first place I looked for it was the blue button. I know I am head idiot of the dreambox section, but I do try all the buttons first :p
It's not on therre as an option....In any case, i doubt if I can load it like this, the var is pretty full. I would have to use a ftp method.

The quest goes on!

Try: http://www.dreambox.net.au/downloads.php

Look under settings heading. Theres a europe and atlantic one. Is this any good to you?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
T_G said:
Does anyone know where I can find the satellite.xml plugin? I used to have it on some older images, and I fancy having a play with scanning the sats I get :eek:

Hi T_G

I Just moved all the sats over via dreambox edit and no problems. Because only get 6 loaded with the 5620 image.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
john_graydon said:
Hi T_G

I Just moved all the sats over via dreambox edit and no problems. Because only get 6 loaded with the 5620 image.

Sorry John, did not understand your reply. Can you explain?

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
martinw01908 said:
Try: http://www.dreambox.net.au/downloads.php

Look under settings heading. Theres a europe and atlantic one. Is this any good to you?

Thanks Martin! Actually what you saw is an satellite.xml file already created by someone with european sats on it. Looking at the date though you see it is an old one from 2004. But scrolling down that same page I found the "autosatxml" plugin, this is exactly what I wanted!! :)