Scolari sets sights on quadruple

The Feedster

Premium Member
Reaction score
From the BBC News Desk

Luiz Felipe Scolari targets Premier League, FA Cup, Carling Cup and Champions League glory in his first season as Chelsea manager.

The Brazilian, 59, said his squad is strong enough to challenge for the Premier League, the FA Cup, Carling Cup and Champions League.

"We have four competitions this season and I'll try to win all four," he said.

"It will be very difficult but we have the team for it, we have the players for it. Chelsea have also given me everything I have wanted."

Chelsea failed to win a trophy last season after losing in the Carling Cup and Champions League finals and finishing second to Manchester United in the Premier League.

The former Portugal coach, who succeeded Avram Grant as Chelsea boss this summer, added: "I try and give confidence to my players. They sometimes make mistakes but I tell them that this is normal as long as they train hard. If they do their best the rest is my problem."

More...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I think this falls under the Easier said than done category. :)