seca 2 software

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
lads is there any new software to try the seca 2 cards.

regards mikeey

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not as far as I know Mikeey.

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rolfw what about the season enterface,you no connect the cards in to the back of the receiver then up to your pc.they must still send down a signal to the chip to change the keys or as in sky ppv to clean the chip after it has reached its max £50,so we must catch something.

anyway Rolfw thanks for a reply

all the best mikeey

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Many other forums from Europe (usually Italy) are around which have discussions on the very same subject

Try Google and in the search window put in any key word, (forum, keys, emulator, SECA SECA2 etc) along with '.it' and you will have a nice long list of places where they talk about this in detail.

Google also gives a readable translation option if Latin was not on your school curriculum

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry Mikeey, do you mean that you already have a genuine Seca2 card and want to use a season interface to log the data flow?

If so, go to Duwgati for information on logging and logging software.

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rolfw my m8 has a genuine one and a season enterface as well,but he is scared to use it in case he damaged his card as it belongs to his mummy,there we are.thats why i was asking you lads if you have been through this.

regards mikeey

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
OK Mikeey, I can understand your mate's concern, as far as I know, the logging using sopmething like a seaon interface is non invasive as far as card access is concerned, so shouldn't prove to be a problem.

I have never used a season interface myself, so can't put your mind at rest, but I'm sure that some of the other members may be using the method successfully.

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Thanks Rolfw,i just wonder when sky sends down a signal to clean the chip to start over again to order the ppv,maybe the signal is scrambled i just thought that someone would help,like rememeber john mcdonald who sorted that problem with the old d2 mac.

it was just a thought.

thanks anyway Rolfw

regards mikeey

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
There are a few very able people working on these things Mikeey, I'm not one of them unfortunately, never pretended to be a hacker.

Try somewhere like the wizards workbench, they have been putting some real effort into it and have all of the available software for logging.

You can get an up to date link in Nobbly's big links in the Keys forum, if not look for Pyro Steve in Digital forums, he is part of that team I believe.

V

vhMarrouk

As i know, you musn't try to log with your normal season as it didn't gives protection for the V.7 card, we know all backholes/bugs for old seca cards are gone and any read/write operation on the card kill it, ask on spanish board for this)(-red , so the only good project is the sandra G2 witch is implemented on an AVR3 chip, and it 's a logger/emulator/blocker like with many options setting
it has 3 basic functions :
it provides protection for the card (block all update instructions )
it logs and save the trafic CAM-CARD on an external eeprom
it emulates the card

the goal of this project is to study seca 2 and it isn't a hack at all

)(-)(

best regards

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rolfw and vh thanks for your good replys and imfo this stuff we are into is not easy is,but it keeps us happy

thanks again

mikeey