seca problems

S

soapy

over the last two days i am having problems with certain seca channels mainly kioske, they keep freezing. I have tried numerous sets of codes but to the same effect. Have tried different gold cards but still the same, is anyone aware of any ecm type activity? Can anyone direct me to a site for saturk or secanix hex files thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Try this link Soapy http://www.satellites.co.uk/scripts/webforum/DCForumID33/130.html

Rolf

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, yes, just think how long it must have taken Nobbly to put it together :)

It would appear that particularly on Canal+ there has been ECM activity. I still believe that the Strsh files are the best with a 1.03 or 1.05 Aston CAM, but they are difficult to find, you may have some luck if you have the Satdudez forum link, they are offering an upload/download page there.

Rolf

S

soapy

Update, still tried numerous old favourites, without joy still freezing then i tried the seca uk file from satview uk and it works superb.
all the best