SES-6 Tests: Now on 40.5W

Locked it here, getting 14dB on it. Unfortunately it's nothing exciting, just a data signal, parameters as follows:
11155V, SR 22500 FEC 3/4, DVB-S2/32APSK
 
SatSearcher said:
Unfortunately it's nothing exciting, just a data signal, parameters as follows:
11155V, SR 22500 FEC 3/4, DVB-S2/32APSK

You never know.The experience of recent years tells us that transmissions are more and more often in modulation 32APSK ACM/VCM .Behind Data transmissions is actually a TV program,but because the stream is Continuous you can't view that program.Still can not decode this stream with our tools.No one can decode this type of stream with our utilities or dvb-s2 player yet.
I must say that since transponders migrated from NSS 806 on the SES 6 signal is stronger in C-band.With 1.5 m dish I got many frequencies which before I can't caught:
 

Attachments

  • DVB Dream on SES-6-30 trps-20.08.2013.webp
    DVB Dream on SES-6-30 trps-20.08.2013.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 54
Another active Ku-band transponder on SES -6-11047 V,5000,1/2-Service:AOL .
 

Attachments

  • 11047 V-on SES-6.webp
    11047 V-on SES-6.webp
    72.6 KB · Views: 48
Good signal here.
 
Back
Top