Settings compatibily between Engima 1 and 2 under gimini 3,9 on Dm 800?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
one special question,about the settings compatibly between the difrent enigma versions!

because of the fact that the automatic search on gimini 3,9 on dm is very slow,and it always search the satelites,twice,that i have just scanned for example ,i scan hotbird,then astra,and then the 3.for e.g sirius,over direct cable connection,then the first 2 satelites,will be rescanend,and i have to wait around 45 minutes,the current,satelite,that i want to scan,has been right selected in the list!
on hispasat i found nothing,very strange it shows that channels are found,but not save them
turksat no channels found,and sirius 1 west is okay!
now i was looking for seetings file on the net with motor settings 43w.to 45 ost and i find one,very update only one week old,but iam not sure,maybe its for old enigmal,when i copy it to the var folder i dont see any settings=?
maybe the directory structure is difrent from older dreambox,or this settings,are not compatible,with enigma 2?

can anyone,please test this,i want i channels in the list,of all satelites,but was not posible ,to scan them all,coz it takes so long:)

thanks for your help!:)

abdulwahid143

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2.8Ghz Dual Core Debian Linux & DM800
My Location
LONDON
Why dont you download setting from 'download Plugins' and set the motor manually chossing valid transponder?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hi!
there are not all satelites avalible,for download,when i want wo use motor i need more satelites,but i can only dowload astra turksat hotbird,and badr,best thing is i make my own:)
searching manually!

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
Use DreamBoxEdit or Dreambox Control Centre send the settings to the dreambox.

Extract the files in Motor 45E To 43W C@jton Dreambox Settings.rar to a folder.

Provided DreamBoxEdit is set up correctly, you can open the folder containing the extracted and FTP them to your Dreambox.