Shameless filming :S

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Hello,

Shameless directors have been on the radio all day.. asking for people to audition tommoro.

Think you need a chav manc accent.. :| im a yonner so im out lol..

My mrs sister is saying shes going into manchester tommoro to audition.. Shes just fineshed school and got her gcse's

she has arturitis in every bone in her body apart from her spine, she has trouble doing day to day things like us.. she was never hardly in school because of this and had weekly appointments at booth hall childrens hospital..

anyway like i say shes just fineshed school and got her gcse's shes the only student in her school to do 14 exams and pass every single one with a grade A to C, this makes her the brainiest in her school and posibly one of the brainiests in our town. all this and never going to school.. i did something wrong me ..

anyway shes going to audition tommoro for shamless with her manc chav accent.. she says shes also applied to go on x factor next year :|

anyone else fancy going on tv :| even if it is shameless :|

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, they tell me that I have a face for radio. :)

Well I wish her well, seems like she deserves a break, boy those are some spectacular exam results. :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Congrats to her that is fantastic result but the down side is she would have to learn a new language for that series where every word begins with f..ckO-Ha