showtime channels 7.0w

jcm193

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
Gibertinti 1.25 and a Channel Master 1.8
inverto black ultra lnbs
Vu+duo
My Location
south devon
Hello sorry if this has been asked before I currently have a 0.3b ivacon lnb installed on a channel master 1.2 m dish in clear weather i can get a good picture on comedy extra sasha extreme and sports 4,when its starts to rain i loose all them except sports 4,if i purchase a c120 longhorn or a 01d lnb would this improve the signal compared to my current lnb
 
Hello sorry if this has been asked before I currently have a 0.3b ivacon lnb installed on a channel master 1.2 m dish in clear weather i can get a good picture on comedy extra sasha extreme and sports 4,when its starts to rain i loose all them except sports 4,if i purchase a c120 longhorn or a 01d lnb would this improve the signal compared to my current lnb
 
You cant beat more metal collecting a weak signal - you would be better off buying a bigger dish!
 
You cant beat more metal collecting a weak signal - you would be better off buying a bigger dish!
 
no didnt make much difference when i did exactly the same as you,bigger dish is the only way
 
no didnt make much difference when i did exactly the same as you,bigger dish is the only way
 
Thanks for the reply`s I guess I will have to live with it then as a bigger dish is not an option.
 
Thanks for the reply`s I guess I will have to live with it then as a bigger dish is not an option.
 
Back
Top