SID not found in PAT

Gausie

156KG Bencher
Reaction score
Website
www.gausie.com
My Satellite Setup
New Dreambox 7025, crap telly, zone 2 dish with twin hi output LNB, Broadband, blue card, yellow house.
My Location
London NW
I get this occasionally when channel surfing on my dreambox (flashed with latest oozoon).

Who's SID? and who's PAT? And if Sid's not in Pat why does she get so upset about it? Let the poor guy take a breather, for heaven's sake! Even Sid needs to recharge his batteries every now and again.

Is this something I need to fix?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Gausie said:
I get this occasionally when channel surfing on my dreambox (flashed with latest oozoon).

Who's SID? and who's PAT? And if Sid's not in Pat why does she get so upset about it? Let the poor guy take a breather, for heaven's sake! Even Sid needs to recharge his batteries every now and again.

Is this something I need to fix?

Bluddy emu at it again.

Gausie

156KG Bencher
Reaction score
Website
www.gausie.com
My Satellite Setup
New Dreambox 7025, crap telly, zone 2 dish with twin hi output LNB, Broadband, blue card, yellow house.
My Location
London NW
>>John

I don't think I was running an emu - this was from a fresh flash of the latest oozoon image - although I did have my sky card in one of the sockets.

I get this message on BBC3 and BBC4, as well as a few others. I don't understand what it's trying to tell me - is it pointing out errors/omissions in the lamedb?

G

asv89guni

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7025 2xDVBS/80cm/1LNB
My Location
EU
I get the same when for instance watching BBC3 and 4 and cbbc and cbeebies before and after their transmissions start (at 3pm...and after 7pm for the children's channels). So, for me this means dreambox gets a "blank signal" as opposed to "no signal".

don'tknowdon'taskme

Part Timer
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 800HD DreamBox 7025 PVR160g HD,500s Dreambox ,Sly+ Full Package,SkyCard 2, And a Eagle 500 Clone DM500 TM755,TM9100 Linux
Channel Master 1.2m,1224EL Supermount Orbit Tracking Motor With c120 Feed Horn Invacom Quad Lnb Cas3 SC Dragon Progr
My Location
that would be telling
yes that is correct i have the same problem with setanta sports 2 before transmission has started and a few other channels.

Replay 2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream Box 8000
500 GB Samsung HDD
Sony DVD
My Location
Dubai, U.A.E.
Hi All, this is my first post here.. :)

Has anyone figured out why sid is not in the Pat?
Newly flashed with gemini 2.4 with strong signal. some chanells crap out after few seconds )(-red
What is it??

:-worship

stauffie

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pc pent.4 3,4
humax hdci2000
visio sat 3 lnb
My Location
nederland
just let the box run a complete scan on the satelite then it should work