sister site

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
now, i have to say i have read some crap in my time but this takes the piss!!!

i joined the sister site, mobile expert last week, then on monday i went to south wales working away, i returned today.

Ironically i had a new phone (upgrade) posted to my house while i was away too..... so guess what.

i came home and started playing with the new phone and thought.... i think i will put some better ring tones on it, i know i will go to that web site WRONG!!!!! GUESS AGAIN.....

i went to log in and received this message

You have been banned for the following reason:
You should of taken time to introduce yourself you were warned you now have been banned for 7 days READ THE DAILY NEWS WHEN YOU COME BACK

Date the ban will be lifted: 28-11-2005

I would also like to add, i wasnt warned either..... they can stick the site up their arse!!!! ({})

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Can't really comment too much, as I am non-executive on Mobile Expert, but I can't help feeling that your point/grievance may have been better made in a PM to Chris.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Sorry mate, We did ban some members for not posting and downloading lots of ringtones but i've just checked and its showing NO users banned at the moment which is strange if your getting that message!!! What is your username at mobile expert ??

salvador

Reaction score
Website
www.studyenglishintheuk.com
My Satellite Setup
Ferguson Digibox & Mini dish - Arion AF-1700EC & 80 cm dish
Computer Setup? a couple of PCs and a few Laptos
My Location
UK
RedDevil_UK said:

I would also like to add, i wasnt warned either..... they can stick the site up their arse!!!! ({})
:-thumb1

Salvador

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Sorry guys, was so mad at the time.... ive never been banned from anything. getting banned for something so daft got my blood boiling.

i wasnt sure who on this site was admins or mods for the other site, but seeing as i know now i can chat with chris :)

my nick is RedDevil on the other site..

i managed to bluetooth some ringtones to my new phone today, along with a few mp3s (Guns n Roses ;) )

so i am ok for now as im off working in sunderland at 5:30am tomorrow, will be back Friday night.
so if you could sort things out chris, i would appreciate it, cheers

PS.
sorry for blowing steam off on here :(

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
And it should read: