sky calcio prepaid cards 12mth

smoggy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky minidish and Sky + HD 250gig Anytime+ box with full ish appart from sports and movies, Dreambox DM500s clone (Pli Jade3 max var F/W), Motorised 1.1Meter Dish
My Location
middlesbrough, teesside, northeast coast, uk
excollier said:
Can anyone answer my earlier question, will this card work in a TM600 linux box?

If the box supports cccam and newcamd then yes it "should" work but I`d wait for someone who has said box to confirm it first or ask the seller if the card will take updates in a non-official box

excollier

Bikes, Booze, Rock & Blues
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TD 64 and Humax Foxsat HDR with Raydon's custom firmware
My Location
County Donegal - furthest outpost of the EUSSR
Thanks for that.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
one thing i've not thought of is do the card need to be paired up to the receiver or will any official receiver work ?

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
$ky Italia dont pair their cards to receivers mate.:)

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
Ghostleader said:
$ky Italia dont pair their cards to receivers mate.:)

that is interesting to know, I thought it was like uk cards being paired with a receiver for sport and film channels.

Is your card still working or has it run out by now and did it open any more channels than just the sport ?

I think I shall be ordering a card and receiver quite soon 429 sounds reasonable for 12 or be it 11mth card and a sky hd receiver.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Mine came with the entertainment mix (Which is the base pack), Documentaries & Sport, the wife was well chuffed as they were two episodes ahead on Glee & showed the spin off of Criminal Minds (Suspect behaviour) that still hasnt been shown here on Living etc.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Just too add my card came stuck to the cover letter that you get through the door over there & in the instructions it says tune your Sky box to Sky Uno for activation.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
Ghostleader said:
Just too add my card came stuck to the cover letter that you get through the door over there & in the instructions it says tune your Sky box to Sky Uno for activation.

ok, I did read on some of the sellers items the cards were already active and stated when the expire date was.

so you will get the full 6mths with your card then, the 6mth price is 139 which is still a bargain.

as your other half was pleased did you then get a bigger dish up saying it was needed for reception lol

moridark_back1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM500 &DM88HD & humax5400z&
zone2 & 1.5m dish
My Location
oxfordshire
excollier said:
Can anyone answer my earlier question, will this card work in a TM600 linux box?
dont try to use it in any linux box mate it will burn the card you need a box which support usb card reader like smargo or omniky to read the card

excollier

Bikes, Booze, Rock & Blues
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TD 64 and Humax Foxsat HDR with Raydon's custom firmware
My Location
County Donegal - furthest outpost of the EUSSR
moridark_back1 said:
dont try to use it in any linux box mate it will burn the card you need a box which support usb card reader like smargo or omniky to read the card

Thanks for that.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
wod said:
ok, I did read on some of the sellers items the cards were already active and stated when the expire date was.

so you will get the full 6mths with your card then, the 6mth price is 139 which is still a bargain.

as your other half was pleased did you then get a bigger dish up saying it was needed for reception lol

Na, she's quite satellite tv savvy living with me, I've created a monster! The deal is this, she comes home one day & I've fitted a 90cm mesh & I keep my fingers crossed she dosnt notice!

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
Ghostleader, thanks for your replies. I have a couple more questions if you dont mind.

does your card open the hd channels ?

I cant decide between sport or calcio with INTRATTENIMENTO + DOCUMENTARI packs, on the sports channels have a few 3pm games been shown on saturdays or are most 3pm games shown on the calcio channels ?

when the card was posted, did you receive the tracking details, in the description these details aren't provided it says which is slightly worrying.

shamonee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Openbox S9 receiver
My Location
midlands
Most are on calcio so it would be better to get them

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
shamonee said:
Most are on calcio so it would be better to get them

how many has been shown on calcio on saturday 2-3 ?

I have noticed that sunday just gone, only the united game was shown on calcio which I thought was strange do they not show the sunday 1pm and 3pm games, only the 4pm game ?

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
does any one know if sky italia has changed the channel packs to like the uk has with the 2 base packs entertainment/plus thing.

speaking to a uk seller they have the calcio pack with music and news channels but looking on sky italia website mentions INTRATTENIMENTO + DOCUMENTARI in the offers as the base packs.

I cant see many wanting to get music and news with the football channels ?

DrProzac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky UK HD (Fixed 28.2E on Sky QUAD LNB)
VU+ Duo (Motorised 15w to 48E on Inverto Black Ultra Quad) and 28.2E Fixed
Sky Italia HD (Feed from Motorised Dish)
DM500 (Feed From Motorised Dish)
My Location
UK (Essex)
Is anything happening with the Encyption settings on the channels lately?

I've got a 12month Pre-Paid card, expires end of July 2012...

Anyway, I went for the

Entertainment, Documenatries, and Sport.

When the card arrived, I had all the channels (Music, Movies, Kids, etc etc)

The channels went off a few days ago, and I've now got what I'm meant to have (Sports, Entertatinment and Documentaries) but I seem to have lost all the HD Versions of the channels.

I contacted the seller, and he is saying that Sky are having problems with the Encyption system, and the HD Channels should be back on in a couple of days.

Does this sound right, or have I been sold a pup?

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
I've not received mine get going through a uk seller I decided over the ones from italy.

anyway, you need to check which card you bought as the Italian seller had both prepaid card for the 2 channel pack and calico or sport with hd and a cheaper card about 189euro which from translating the page didn't have any hd included.

you may have received a card that doesn't include the hd channels, I have been told once activated the cards do include all the channels for a week or so.

check on your linux box the card entitlements may have changed.

DrProzac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK (Essex)
I got the

INTRATTENIMENTO + DOCUMENTARI + SPORT

Which acording to the listing should also include the HD Channels.
You may be correct, as it was probably after about 1 week that I lost the other channels (Movies, Music, Kids) and the HD Channels also went at the same time.

I belive at the time I was watching a footy match, and the picture went blocky, and went to SD.

Are the Cards safe to put in a Linux Box, as I thought there was still the issue with the 0994 Error (or whatever code it is) which was why I got an Original Sky IT Box as well.

DrProzac

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK (Essex)
Intrestingly enough, he's just sent an E-Mail asking for the Card Number so he can add the HD Channels back.

Will see what happens next week!

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
yorkshire
DrProzac said:
Are the Cards safe to put in a Linux Box, as I thought there was still the issue with the 0994 Error (or whatever code it is) which was why I got an Original Sky IT Box as well.

Yes but you are best of using a smartgo usb card reader with your linux receiver, which uses lower voltage so the card doesn't get damaged.

That is good leave your card in the official receiver and see if they come back on.

Was it one of them 189 euro cards you bought or the much dearer 285 cards ?