Sky canvassers

Dish Monkey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Independant sky installer
My Location
North East England
Hi,
Busy trying to grow my business which at the minute is installing and servicing sky systems for sky through one of their subcontractors. I do get private sky work which is very lucrative so I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find canvassers/advisors to find work. I know they're out there but can I hell find anything on the net.

Or can anyone point me in the right direction,maybe a link or something.

regards

Dish Monkey

R

Rd100

First Please introduce yourself... here so info about your sytem etc would be good as this forum is not just for FREE advertising,

Best thing to to is put adverts in the phone book's & news paper's and do some flyer's over time if you are a good installer people will reuse you and recommend you to other people, But the image you need to get rid of is sky installers & sky contractors = cowboys:-rofl2 , Thats the image most people have of them,I do loads of installs a week now and work keeps growing due to word of mouth that im a good installer and thats not just ASTRA 28.2 work i do tv aerials motorized systems do work for all sorts of people who want arab tv frence german dutch tv and so on i also do work for two way internet for banks shop etc and last weeks i did some work for bbc wales,

The key is to talk to the customer give them your mobile number tell them any problem give me a ring any time if they know your good they will tell others,:)

Dish Monkey said:
Hi,
Busy trying to grow my business which at the minute is installing and servicing sky systems for sky through one of their subcontractors. I do get private sky work which is very lucrative so I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find canvassers/advisors to find work. I know they're out there but can I hell find anything on the net.

Or can anyone point me in the right direction,maybe a link or something.

regards

Dish Monkey