sky digi codes?

E

erectorvision

in my line of business i hear lots of rumours about these bl***y codes where the hell are thay? some ones got em! come on give um up!

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Before codes (keys) are any use there needs to be a hack available! And there ain't! Videoguard is not hacked!
2old

E

erectorvision

while i was in teneriefe suonds like that i was in a bar wathing sky footie and in his reciever was a pirate card this bar man told me he paid 120£ for it no questions asked any ideas??????

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Firstly did you actually see the card? I've been shown at least one supposed pirate card which turned out to be a pucka card and been offered many others that always mysteriously fail to materialise.

rolf

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hmmm, can't argue with that erectorvision, it just seems strange that if the cards were in circulation 10 months ago, why haven't they started materialising. We have several forum members who live and work in some of the Spanish resorts where they would be likely to appear and they certainly seem to have no knowledge. If I had a working Sky hack card and was a dealer, I would splatter them every where to make as much money as I could before the hack was countered.

Strangerer and strangerer. :)

Rolf

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
in Feb/01 the analogue transmissions were still in full swing. Perhaps the reason you didn't recognise the card was because it was analogue...?

In any event, please describe the card - and anything in the transmission that would prove it was Sky Digital you were watching (e.g., the form of the info banner displayed when switching channels). If you can describe the box itself that might also be useful.

2old

E

erectorvision

it was definitly a panasonic i install them for a living the card was a green colour hope this helps, i was in marmaras in sept turkey. and was watching sky sports 1 and im shaw it went off the air beforehand so who knows im telling you there out there.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Dear 'erectovision' , what is the latest news you have?

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
>Dear 'erectovision' , what is the latest news you have?

Hopefully, none.

Have Fun,

Mark.

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Dont Know about sky didge codes BUT there is a asian tv repair man near me who pays £150 to all the local scags for didgy boxes.I was repairing his front door(some1 broke in)prob the scags 2 resell boxes
bach 2 him, and i asked what u doin with them,He smiled and then said he chipped reprogrammed and shipped abroad for £500 .And he had a shit load of boxes at least 70.When i quizzed him more he realised he had already said 2 much and he clammed up,but did say they were not for sale in UK.HOPEING 2 HAVE A MOTORISED DIDGY sat up soon and then i Will BE PAYIN HIM A VISIT.

E

erectorvision

im going to gran canaria in 4 weeks to see a fellow installer who says he is selling sky digi cards for £100 ill try and get the files of him will let all you know if i sucseed lets just hope and pray by for now erector.

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
At this point Erector, I would clam up :-)

Keep your cards close to your chest - as it were.

With interest,

Mark.