victor33

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s
darkman motorised dish
My Location
co down
shumifan50 said:
Just had confirmation that a new CCcam will be available soon that handles BIG keys and possibly read NDS3. Apparently reads Sly Italy already.

Itseems whoever confirmed this to you may have been misinformed, it really is not looking good at the minute.

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
Itseems whoever confirmed this to you may have been misinformed, it really is not looking good at the minute.

Well it seems you know better - who told you?

victor33

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s
darkman motorised dish
My Location
co down
Common sense told me since you ask. Its not working so how soon is soon ? Given that Cccam is created by a single person the likelyhood of anyone knowing when a fix will be released if at all is very slim, unless of course you know the creator or better again you are that person, both of which I doubt very much.

Oschy666

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020
Dbox2-Philips
Dreambox 500
Dreambox 600
Dbox1
My Location
Germany
In my opinion,
i wish the old times of Gbox back !
everything was NP and only they who understand the shematic of this emu are able to view!
i´m from Germany and there is it like a sport for the masses!
that can´t be the interests of sharing,
or with a Hobby to get a alternativ better Satellite Reciever like Dreambox Working with Original Cards!

So in my opinion :
reading is the key that unlocks the door of knowledge
and not only watch Pay-tv without subscription!

Payserver only using the nescience of those who don´t understand the system!

my opinion .. don´t hurt me..

cu Oschy

I didn´t found any editing funktion so i´ll have to make Dubble Posting:
Reading the Card with Newcs and give it forward to CCcam
so it would be working.
but like i wrote one post ago,
without knowledge it´s very hard!

cu Oschy

victor33

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm500s
darkman motorised dish
My Location
co down
Oschy666 you are perfectly correct in your assesment regarding newcs, thats exactly how to do it, there is a modified vers of newcs out at the moment, working on Azbox and then forwarded on through share, Italia is working via this method.

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xDM7025(DVB-S tuner), DM600SPVR, DM800S, DM500S HD, Triax 90cm with MultiBracket 4 sats.
My Location
Europe
Would second level contact to the team be OK Sir?
I am told they are testing at the moment and a few close friends alreayd have the new version. If I understood the broken English correctly, then Sly It reads directly in CCcam - no need for NewCS. Being a software developer myself, I understand that they cannot give an exact date when they will release as it depends on how the testing goes and how much free time they have - they don't have written specifications!!! LOL. And nobody pays them, it is a labour of challenge!

freddy

Reaction score
Good news shumifan50,

Lets hope its as you predict, otherwise maybe Sly UK next!

Read somewhere that cccam 2.1.3 was ready for release when this all happened, and had been canceled?

shumifan50

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Europe
Freddy: Please note that this is not my prediction, it is feedback from the CCcam developers. I am only informed second hand.

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
I find its always best to keep to the facts in a public thread guys. Let's leave the arguing and mindless speculation to the other forums. If shumifan50 has what he believes is solid info then let's wait and see. At the end of the day only time will tell. After all it's just a hobby don't let it spoil your day, when its fixed its fixed, not before. I read just now that butter team have thrown the towel in, but hey who do you believe? Me, who has nothing to do with them and doesn't even know their country of residence ? No of course not, lets wait and see.

lakiluk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500
Dreambox 800
Fixed dish 85cm Astra and Hotbird
Motorized dish 115cm
My Location
Backa Palanka
I hope that someone will fix it.Iff does not then it will not bee good. Next might bee slx ux, totxtv and other ndx packages.

WildBit

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-DM800 fixed on 28.2-quad
-DM7020 motorized
-Skystar HD2 motorized
-Cards&Cams&Cas
My Location
Ireland
it looks like we are now in the dark in the uk. something has started.

between 10:00 and 10:30 it was dark. just a few minutes ago everything is back. hopefully it was something with my system but can't find what it was if so.

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Hoping it was you mate. I'm all ok on 961 and 963 so far.

ziubelu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Italia NDS
My Location
Italy
victor33 said:
Oschy666 you are perfectly correct in your assesment regarding newcs, thats exactly how to do it, there is a modified vers of newcs out at the moment, working on Azbox and then forwarded on through share, Italia is working via this method.

Hi victor, can you confirm that NOW there is a way to read italy subscription on somethign that is not their original box?

WildBit

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-DM7020 motorized
-Skystar HD2 motorized
-Cards&Cams&Cas
My Location
Ireland
B16MCC said:
Hoping it was you mate. I'm all ok on 961 and 963 so far.

it was me. very very sorry:-doh! Google gears was causing the newcs to crash everytime I access it via web. On top of it the wind moved my dish last night :-Nooo. Have to get it everything running in this weather by tonight for the footie. Just threw the motor up last year and now I will pay for doing a lousy job

drumcode

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500
My Location
Earth
I've just read elsewhere that Sky UK started testing the same measure last night on some channels. Apparently it's back to normal now.

If this is true, is there any potential for smartcards to become damaged or void if they're not in their assigned Digibox?

WildBit

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-DM7020 motorized
-Skystar HD2 motorized
-Cards&Cams&Cas
My Location
Ireland
drumcode said:
I've just read elsewhere that Sky UK started testing the same measure last night on some channels. Apparently it's back to normal now.

If this is true, is there any potential for smartcards to become damaged or void if they're not in their assigned Digibox?

If you are referring to my post, APOLOGIES because it has nothing to do with this issue. :-Nooo :-Nooo :-Nooo Last night I had local system problems. At least for now, the darkness is restricted to Italy!

drumcode

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500
My Location
Earth
WildBit,

I'm actually referring to another forum where members reported observing problems with a few UK channels last night. I'm getting quite concerned.

If the UK goes, that should at least incentivise to find a solution. However, it could see even more people getting cut off from their peers in the meantime. :-Nooo

ghalqa

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5400
take a look. it seems that this ccam is still in the testing stages thus it is still not a public emu

Link removed, a) it was live and b) it didn't work. Admin

zoro25

Attack of the Clones
Reaction score
Website
www.thetestmanager.com
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 800 - Nabilosat Image and 250gig Hard-drive (pointing at 28.2E)
Dreambox 7020 with 120 gig hard-drive disk - running a motorised dish
DM600 +DM500
although only usually the 800 and 7020 are both on.
My Location
UK
I was channel hopping for about 3-4 hours last night and not one jump or freeze (skyUK). Between 10:30 and about 2:30am GMT

I think unless you see anything happen yourself take all reports with a pinch of salt until you see at least 10 other post backing it up.

This is a Italy thread also,

If anything happen on the UK side then create a new thread to keep everything tidy and to make things easier to track.

drumcode

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 500
My Location
Earth
Cool, people were just panicking yesterday. I read it in another forum and then here but the reason for any glitches must have been something else.