Sky Italia In Amman Jordan

Thanks solly :)

1.5m in Izmir for 1C, not smaller ? Which receiver do you use ?
 
I see. I was asking because the Dreambox 7000S is known to have a bad tuner whereas all the dbox 1 with DVB 2000 are more sensitive.
 
I was wondering if a perfect 10 mesh 3.10 in Jordan will make a differnece in inceasing the signal of Sky Italia. I was also curious if a 3.10 mesh would increase performance of Sky UK. I cant really read the Sky Italia footprint
 
solly said:
@deepbluesky

i got good signal 45 % all day midmight down 32% on sky italy

turksat 1.5 m you can got good signal on 42 e

@solly , @deepbluesky or to whoever has sure information.

I live in Milan/Italy and have Sky Italia NDS full package and Digiturk (bought from Turkey).

I would like to move to Izmir and have the necessity to see Sky Italia package. (specially Calcio and Sport frequencies)

With a 3m dish is it possible to see this channels on all weather conditions, with no distinguition from night or day... ?

Solly do you live in Izmir (yani Turksun? :) and have these channels with your dreambox? (I would like to use my original Sky Italia decoder)

What does "i got good signal 45 % all day midmight down 32% on sky italy" means, because as you can see from the attached image even in Italy the signal is too weak but I have all channels with no problems...

sky_it.jpg


Also do you have an idea of the cost for the dish and installation?

Any information is more then appreciated!! Thank you.
 
Sorry, i cannot tell you for sure if a well aligned high quality 3m dish can achieve permanent reception of full Sky Italia package in Izmir. The major problem must be the heat of the LNB, so if you could cool it down in any way there is a chance that this size might suffice.
 
Back
Top