Sky Movies changes

N

net1

As reported, the Sky Movies channels are to be rebranded on 1 November with the tags Premier and Moviemax dropped and replaced by Sky Movies 1 to 9. At the same time a new on-screen guide will launch which Sky hopes will make it easier for people to find out what films are being shown on a given day.

However, details of a new enhancement have also been revealed. On November 15th, the world's first multi-start film premiere will be broadcast. Viewers will be able to choose the start time of "Star Wars Attack of the Clones" using their remote control.

Also, Sky Movies will show its first ever unencrypted film. "About a Boy" will be available to all Sky subscribers on 8 November.

methos_de

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace Ver.3 SKY+ box
1,20m Dish
Quad Invacom 0, 3db LNB

P4 3,4 ghz
1024mb RAM
Geforce 256mb 6800 Ultra
My Location
Sunny old Bristol
net1 said:
On November 15th, the world's first multi-start film premiere will be broadcast. Viewers will be able to choose the start time of "Star Wars Attack of the Clones" using their remote control.

How exactly will this work? When you press the red button you get an option of various different start times all about 10-15 mins apart?
If so SKY aren't showing the worlds first multi start. Premiere World have done it for years here in Germany albeit only for PPV movies.
Its not really much different than what they do with Box Office is it? they show the movies there with 15 minutes apart start times don't they? Now they`re doing the same with Sky Movies but over the interactive function.

Methos.

CameraGuy

Reaction score
I do not like the new look! Before we had the Premiere channels showing "recent" movies and the Movies channels showing older stuff. Now, it's all mixed up! Bah! Me confused!

My two cents!

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Its just skys' excuse for putting their prices up.The movies are still the same.