Sky remote code

phillbutt180

Reaction score
My Location
spain
Can anyone help me. I have just installed a LG42/32inch LCD but i cant get the sky remote to work on that tv.I have tried the code out of the sky book,but no good,can anyone help ,meny thanks.Phill.

Moved this here Phillbut180 as it was in the jokes section and I spent 5 minutes looking for the punchline :)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
These codes are now listed in the box software.

Go into Interactive/
Sky Customer Services/
Technical assistance/
For All Sky Remotes/
For your Sky Digibox Remote/
How can I setup my Sky Digibox remote/
Programming the Sky Digibox remote to operate your TV/
Then press more on the next screen and you will find an alphabetical list, there should be loads of choices there.

phillbutt180

Reaction score
My Location
spain
Thankyou i will try this.phill.
rolfw said:
These codes are now listed in the box software.

Go into Interactive/
Sky Customer Services/
Technical assistance/
For All Sky Remotes/
For your Sky Digibox Remote/
How can I setup my Sky Digibox remote/
Programming the Sky Digibox remote to operate your TV/
Then press more on the next screen and you will find an alphabetical list, there should be loads of choices there.

Chrisr

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skystar2
P4 1.8ghz, 512mb
My Location
Manchester, UK
I have the LG 42" (RZ42PX11) and have tried everything to get the remote working but with very little success. If you manage to get yours running, I'd be greatful to find out how.

O

Old Fred

The chances are poor. The Sky remote was designed and manufactured before most LCD TVs, so the codes couldn't be included unless the designer was clairvoyant.
Sky rely on manufacturers telling them the codes to be included. Your best bet is to look for a "universal" programmable remote that will control your TV and the Sky box.