Mark_C89

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SKY+HD Box 250GB
Digital Maxx 1.1M Dish
LG 42" LD450
My Location
Poland
Just be aware King of Sat is wrong about the UK beams in the 12.500-12.670GHz range, they are 2F European beam. I've tried to suggest they correct the data but they don't seem to be interested.

Edit: I see they've now added 11579H as a 2F UK beam too, and it is clearly not the case.

Good to know, well I looked at kingofsat because lyngsat didn't have all of the channels.
I keep checking my channels out of interest because of the flickering I get on Alibi HD

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
If you get something from Alibi HD that means you are receiving at least some channels from the UK spot. Can never be a bad thing that far away!

timo_w2s

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.timo.me.uk
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
Maidenhead, UK & Helsinki, Finland
Yep, I think there's a good chance Mark is picking up something from the first sidelobe that covers southern Sweden quite nicely.

Mark_C89

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SKY+HD Box 250GB
Digital Maxx 1.1M Dish
LG 42" LD450
My Location
Poland
Well it's nice to know, and hopefully a bigger dish will do the job in the future.

I must say I am quite surprised that I do get the odd flicker (especially this far out) albeit on this channel only in perfect weather, however I dare say this is due to my location I.E. The very north of Poland, probably not the case if I were to be in say, Warsaw.
Although admittedly so, I am not going to pretend I completely comprehend the full ins and outs and workings of it all, but it certainly does interest me and I hope to learn more and possibly once my understanding is better maybe have a bit more of a fiddle with receiving other satellites and channels on a FTA digibox, who knows! :)