Sky +

nick6470

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi All

Anyone got sky plus in europe? how did you get your sub upgraded and how did you get round the phone connection problem?

Just wondering as i have a sky+ v.2 box here in germany and at the moment i am using it as a normal sky digi box but would at some stage like to upgrade to get the plus features.

One more thing when does the 12 months begin for the new box, is it when sky 'marry' the card and box together or does it start when i upgrade my subscription to sky +?

TIA Nick

nick6470

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One other thing, i need to buy a quad lnb does anyone have any suggestions for a fringe reception area (south Germany) ?

Thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There are a couple of threads discussing your first question, but not sure whether anything was resolved.

With regard to your second, you probably won't go wrong with the Invacom Quad.

Leee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ v2 (120Gb); DM7020Si*motorised; PC/S2-3200
My Location
47°N/8°E/490m
My box was switched by my Dad in the UK. One call to remarry the card (sound like that's done) and a second call to set up the recording feature.

The Invacom quad is what I have - excellent kit.

Sky+ is the mutts nutts. A TV Revolution!