Status
Not open for further replies.

andy spry

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
skybox f5s
My Location
preston
hi all, I'm new to the forum and just found this site and in need of some real help regarding above box,

I was watching tv xmas eve and all was fine, wakes up xmas morning, switch tv on and sky movies/sky sports/sky news and nick toons are all saying scrambled, all other channels seem to be fine,
I've done several channel updates and firmware update also,, have even reflashed the box,
after days of asking folks and searching settings on the box I've realise what the problem could be but I've absolutely no idea how to resolve it,
i had my neighbours box round who has identical box, and receives a line from same supplier and his works fine, tried mine in his but same problem occurs, when i check the tp list for example on sky news? the code on my neighbours is 12207 27500 V but on mine it's showing as 12460 29264 H, and it's the same for the other channels that don't work, all the channels have differing codes from my neighbours, and other people I've asked their codes are the same as my neighbours, very strange,
I've tried literally everything and cannot think of anything else to try, , any help in resolving this issue is or would be massively appreciated as I'm basically sat with a glorified freeview box, many thanks in advance

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Hi Andy, welcome to the forum. Your symbol rates should be 27500

Id guess many of your problems stem from using that illegal c-line to decode sky uk programmes. Forum rules state that we cannot help with illegal decryption methods of Sky UK.

The only way to guarantee reception is to buy a legitimate subscription & use a pukka Sky UK box. You have absolutely no idea who your money is going to with these dodgy boxes - it could be the Italian Mafia or drug runners, or white slave traders looking for easy money for all you know. It could even be Sky UK running a sting operation! (And yup its not unknown for a server operator to get busted and the police to come knocking on the door of their customers asking awkward questions.

And now as we do not pernit discussion of this topic here I must close this topic. We will endeavour to answer any other questions you might have about satellite reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.