Skystar 2

Homebrew

Reaction score
Hello all,
Just got my Skystar 2 woking but not having a lot of luck with Hispasat. Can see clear channels ok so have got that part right.Which version of snitch do I need to clear Kiosque etc. Do I just put it in the same folder as the existing?
I am using progDVB.

Cheers all,

Homebrew

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You need the newest version of Yankse, this needs to replace the old and an uptodate softcamkey.

Homebrew

Reaction score
rolfw said:
You need the newest version of Yankse, this needs to replace the old and an uptodate softcamkey.
Cheers m8, can you tell me what the latest version of Yankse is? Ben on the sat scene for a while but onlt started with this last week

Cheers,
Homebrew

Homebrew

Reaction score
Homebrew said:
Cheers m8, can you tell me what the latest version of Yankse is? Ben on the sat scene for a while but onlt started with this last week

Cheers,
Homebrew
I think I've had tooooo much Stella!!

Cheers,

Homebrew

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The latest version is 1.9 I believe, you can find it on Toecutters Forum.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Homebrew said:
I think I've had tooooo much Stella!!

Not your own brewing then m8?