Slight problem

zimmer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pc
My Location
uk
Hi all )

My problem is with my good old irci 5400, it seems when i select any sly italia i get a pop up msg from the egp with random errors.
I have reset the decoder to fac build and onwards trying to fix this so now am totally lost.
Tried all builds of ToH and diff pmct so any advice would be helpfull...

Thanks zimmer.

If any of you where around in the good old days of eon i was Oberon.

zimmer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pc
My Location
uk
Hi all )

My problem is with my good old irci 5400, it seems when i select any sly italia i get a pop up msg from the egp with random errors.
I have reset the decoder to fac build and onwards trying to fix this so now am totally lost.
Tried all builds of ToH and diff pmct so any advice would be helpfull...

Thanks zimmer.

If any of you where around in the good old days of eon i was Oberon.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum zimmer

the type and levels of encryption in use now are way beyond the abilities of that stb, regardless of what you do with it you will only receive FTA channels, you will not be watching stuff without subscription

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum zimmer

the type and levels of encryption in use now are way beyond the abilities of that stb, regardless of what you do with it you will only receive FTA channels, you will not be watching stuff without subscription

zimmer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pc
My Location
uk
Oh the old hummy has tons of life in her still ) i can get all thats on 19.2 and hotbird with cough c/s, only problem i have is with italia when i get this popup problem of errors till the boc freezes.

Zimm...

zimmer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pc
My Location
uk
Oh the old hummy has tons of life in her still ) i can get all thats on 19.2 and hotbird with cough c/s, only problem i have is with italia when i get this popup problem of errors till the boc freezes.

Zimm...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
zimmer said:

Zimm...

I can only recommend you make the most of it then and I sincerely doubt anyone can help you with a card share problem on an irci 5400 with Sky Italia

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
zimmer said:

Zimm...

I can only recommend you make the most of it then and I sincerely doubt anyone can help you with a card share problem on an irci 5400 with Sky Italia