Smart Ace D4 Sat Receiver

himmon

Reaction score
My Location
Caterham
HELP Anybody! :D

I bought this satellite receiver 3 months ago and have hunted online everywhere for firmware updates and just cant seem to find anything for this Receiver (SMART ACE D4, 2int Cam Slots) the only info I have is that it is Korean and that the company also manufacture LNB's, they seem to use this brand of receiver alot in the middle east area.
I have also heard that one of the other models of the smart sat receiver (SMART ACE D1 FTA) is in some shops (Middle east) rebadged as a Technosat 9000Ultra. I unfortunately havent found any further info on this other company.

Many thanks to anyone who can help.

himmon

Reaction score
My Location
Caterham
Thankyou everso much for your help, thats gr8, thanks once again.

Also I dont suppose anyone has any guides for updating the firmware on this satellite receiver, I suppose I need to use Hyperterminal and somehow put the reciever into loader mode, but not quite sure how.

Thanks and regards all.

habankoo said:

NioX

Reaction score
ghamdan said:
http://www.jordan1sat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=646
all smart software just register and get all fule from the original source

I went to the Site but unfortunately I Dont read Arabic still in the process of learning and I dont know how to write Arabic.

Can you help me by sending me a link to download the Smart M5 Software updates or something of the sort

Thank you.

GRANMAX22

Reaction score
I Am A Newbie To This Satellite Thing And Is Trying To Learn As Much As Possible, By My Question Is Why Do You Guys Enter These Codes Into Your Reciever Does Is This A Nother Way Of Getting Free Channels Or What?