SmartCard

alvinturla

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Star Sat SR 3200CU Super
My Location
Saudi Arabia
I have Starsat Model SR-X3200CU Super with 2 embedded slot and I am using Irdetco Access card for may channel. I removed the card and I used it to other STB with CI module and it is working properly and then I removed and return the borrowed STB with CI module. My problem now is, I did not insert to my STB instead I update my STB to the newest software version and I got all the channels. Now when I insert my smartcard, the STB cannot read my card and showing "No Card", I thought my card is defective but when I brought to pay channel office working and I try again to the borrowed receiver. The question is why my receiver cannot detect my card but other card from other source is working on my receiver. Pleae somebody advice me what shall I do to get back my smart card working and functional. I really appreciate for all your kindness and assistance on my problem.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
To start with I would reflash it with the original firmware, It sounds like you have used some sort of patch which if you knew how to use it may actually still open the channels you require. It is difficult to know why because you have not posted complete details of what you have flashed it with so even an expert in your receiver would have difficulty.

Satenq

Reaction score
In the new menu there might be an option to activate either slot or use embedded emu.