Software needed for Lacuna

fevgatos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NanoXX 9600 IP,TM-6900 HD,Virgin Media V box,Diablo cam h/r 2,3,Irdeto 2,Matrix Reloaeed,Cas I nterface 2+Plus, 2 Funcard 4,Satlook Digital NIT,Lacuna broadcast identification,1 m Dish Orbital 1.0m, Lnb Syntec 2;Thousand platinum edition,sat instal,,
My Location
BRISTOL.UK
mgluba said:

Hi mgluba ,I have same yours sat meter ,but the company create this meter ,not existent any more ,the problem is this meter cannot identify any more the Eutelsat w2 16 degrees,so where did you get the latest data software for this meter .my latest update is software version is ,5.0.8 U.K. U.K Multi N/S, please if you have the latest software version let me know ,

regards Nick

collinshane

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
60cm dish at 28.2E, DM500s receiver with PLi Jade image, Technomate 5200D+super, Soarview TV, lacuna MkIV sat meter.
My Location
South West Ireland
Fevgatos,

I have the same meter. Unfortunately, I don't know where to get software either.

You might help me however. I've lost the original charger, could you look at your original charger and tell me the correct voltage and amperage required for a replacement??

Thanks

fevgatos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NanoXX 9600 IP,TM-6900 HD,Virgin Media V box,Diablo cam h/r 2,3,Irdeto 2,Matrix Reloaeed,Cas I nterface 2+Plus, 2 Funcard 4,Satlook Digital NIT,Lacuna broadcast identification,1 m Dish Orbital 1.0m, Lnb Syntec 2;Thousand platinum edition,sat instal,,
My Location
BRISTOL.UK
collinshane said:
Fevgatos,

I have the same meter. Unfortunately, I don't know where to get software either.

You might help me however. I've lost the original charger, could you look at your original charger and tell me the correct voltage and amperage required for a replacement??

Thanks

Hi collishane,sorry for late respond ,we was on holiday last night coming back ,here you are for battery and charger ,but not software update ,I am looking to update to but cannot find no where , _http://www.satellitesuperstore.com/satellitemeters.htm#lacunacharge

regards Nick

collinshane

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
60cm dish at 28.2E, DM500s receiver with PLi Jade image, Technomate 5200D+super, Soarview TV, lacuna MkIV sat meter.
My Location
South West Ireland
Nick, thanks for response.

Do you know the specs for the charger, I think it's 12V, and if it's 1A, 300mA etc. I've got loads of chargers that would fit, or can buy any specification for a fraction of the price of the one at satellite superstore. I had seen their site, but I'd really like the specs if possible. If not, I can just buy a really expensive charger from there. Thanks

fevgatos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
BRISTOL.UK
collinshane said:
Nick, thanks for response.

Do you know the specs for the charger, I think it's 12V, and if it's 1A, 300mA etc. I've got loads of chargers that would fit, or can buy any specification for a fraction of the price of the one at satellite superstore. I had seen their site, but I'd really like the specs if possible. If not, I can just buy a really expensive charger from there. Thanks

Hi collinshane
I find the site for update all the data satellite ,tomorrow I have to contact with them and let you know ,cause I put my Lacuna for sale ,but if I can update with the latest sat data ,I love that sat meter ,I use many year that ,sat meter ,I let you know when i chat with them ,

regards Nick

Lucian S Jonas

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM8000, Dark Supreme Intelligent motor, Kathrein CAS90
4ife SV-400 sat & terrestrial + Selfsat H30D4 on Astra 2
Lacuna satmeter
My Location
Dublin

Nick the Greek

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Lacuna DSM, Humax HDR, Philips SWI7908 Multiswitch, 1.8m prime focus plus 60cm offset
My Location
Almeria, Spain
Lucian D said:
Hi guys,

get all the tools you need to update your Lacuna / Wolsey sat meter here: http://www.2shared.com/file/xrJj3utn/Lacuna_-_Wolsey.html
if you don't know how just drop me a reply and i will try to help you.
Hi Lucian

I've had my Lacuna DSM for 8 years now and use it regularly but have only needed Astra 1 and 2 settings so wiped the others and customized it for those two way back. Now I want to update to include the new 2E and 2F transponders and also have a client needing Thor 5. Craziliy, I have forgotten how to upgrade it AND have changed my pc so many times I have missplaced the original file with all the satellites (which I copied prior to changing 8 years ago)! I have found the lead (a serial link cable!) and luckily have a Serial-USB converter (as I'm now on a laptop).

I have just tried your link to download the latest software which I pressume contains some form of loader software too (?) but the link in "2shared" is broken.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Nick