Solus cards

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, if it hasn't got the yellow house on the card, it is the old version and it can be replaced by visiting the website or phoning the number above.

jackie

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. We have got a skydigital blue card, but do not pay a subscription to sky. If we upgrade our card will we be able to carry on watching ITV or will we need to pay a subscription as well? We have sky in England but we have to leave it there for the children, when we come to France. Sorry we're not very good with these things.
Jackie

A

arraknid

jackie said:
Thanks for your help. We have got a skydigital blue card, but do not pay a subscription to sky. If we upgrade our card will we be able to carry on watching ITV or will we need to pay a subscription as well? We have sky in England but we have to leave it there for the children, when we come to France. Sorry we're not very good with these things.
Jackie

If you've read the rest of this thread, you'll know you can upgrade on the web or telephone. I suppose it comes down to how long you are staying in France. If you are going back to the UK before the end of December, do the upgrade then. That way you won't bother about lost channels. Only drawback is, until then, you'll have to put up with the banner popping up. No subscription, just £23.50 as a one-off payment and viewing of all non-Sky channels guaranteed for at least 2 years.

jackie

Reaction score
Thanks
I'm going back to England on Sunday, so I can do it from there. Do I need to quote anything from my card.

Jackie

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Just the card number and the box details,in case they ask(version number and serial number)

A

arraknid

jackie said:
Thanks
I'm going back to England on Sunday, so I can do it from there. Do I need to quote anything from my card.

Jackie

No, you won't actually need box details, just the card serial number. You may as well take it with you, it won't be any use once the new one is issued. As I said, use the website, http://www.free2view.tv It's quick and very easy.