Some News About Seca 2

A

Aistys

Hy all

Seca 2 (MG2)
Taken from JEZ site::
With all of the recent news of a long awaited MG2 hack, satellite dealers have reported a sharp increase in the sale of Funcards v4. According to many Dutch and Italian forums, channels which are encrypted in MG2 are now available again, but only in limited packages. So no real evidence or facts of an apparent hack, but at least it seems that hackers are working hard to crack the last encryptions. Please do not ask any questions on the PX Board regarding this article.........we only know as much you do......not much....please be patient.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taken from PX board:::
Don`t get too excited.........but..........Mediaguard 2 is nearly here for unofficial viewers....and that is a fact!

It will still take a good few months to get all providers hacked or so I`m told.........but 1 major provider is already available on Funcard.

Now I know that this has been posted on many of the Sat-Scene boards tonight and many people said it was fake.........those people are wrong!

Like I say m8s..........don`t get too excited but at least its a start...

And look..........I will not post any s*ca 2 files here.......it would hurt the development of the hack so far.....respect this please.

Anyway.........any resident sat-scene member will know where to look anyway.

Good News at last!

Regards,

Jez

ps. the best comes to those who wait!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you guys think about MG2 do will we get it soon or not at all?????

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Please do not ask any questions on the PX Board regarding this article.........we only know as much you do......not much....please be patient.

I think that just about says it all Aistys, anything else is pure speculation.

richardp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
If and when MG2 is cracked would I be able to use my original cam for viewing.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you are talking about an Aston Seca 1.05 then yes, I believe so, not so sure about the 1.03, although it is rumoured that they work.

Satwalker

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Holland
Aston 1.03 is useable for seca2

Only the ppv channels did not working on a aston1.03

I heard that Aston is making a software update for the aston modules but Iám not sure if it's really

I heard it in the satellite buissness

A

Aistys

more news in here http://sat-net.caltanet.it/default1.asp
Una patch applicabile alle Cam cosidette Magiche o Universali (senza voler con questo nome identificare nessun tipo di marca specifica) sarebbe stata messa in rete poche ore fa. La modifica permetterebbe di "innalzare" una normale carta Number One di Tele + a "full" includendo tutti i canali di PPV. Questo spiegherebbe in parte la corsa forsennata all'acquisto del Kit (la mitica "busta") degli ultimi giorni: alcuni lettori hanno pagato anche 200 Euro per averne un esemplare!!!

La notizia ci è giunta in redazione pochi minuti fa da fonte confidenziale. Vi preghiamo di NON chiederci ulteriori precisazioni in merito perchè NON ne abbiamo!!!!

Rough Translation

A patch applicable to the Cam so-called Magical or Universal (without wanting with this name to identify no type of it marks specific) would have been put in net little hours ago. The modification would allow "to raise" one normal paper Number One di Tele + to "full" including all the channels of PPV. This would explain in part the race forsennata to the purchase of the Kit (the mythical "envelope") of the last days: some 200 readers have paid also Euro in order to have of a copy!!! The news is reached in writing little minuteren ago from confidential informant. We pray you not to ask ulterior precisazioni in merit why we do not have any!!!!

ugania

Reaction score
My Location
pj::Bulaggna
I think that the traslation is quite rough:
to be a little more precise:
paper=card
forsennata=frantic
....some readers have also paid 200 euro...
ulteriori precisazioni in merit=further specifications about it
etc..

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
patience will hopefully shortly provide benifit's to all that have been waiting.

regards

old satellite

P

PipiSATTV

Guys I have a feeling in my bones it's coming really soon!

Let's hope they're right! )(-)(