Something about Nokia Media-Master 9600 Ci

digimonteur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra-Hotbird Windows XP
My Location
germany
I want to restart my old Nokia Media Master 9600 with DVB2000. Unfortunately I don't have no more an old PC with Windows 98 or XP to use my SCSI adapters. I also have to search through my old hard disks to see if I can still find data from those bygone days. Maybe with a bit of luck I'll find something about it on the internet. If any of the board members still have knowledge from that time, they are welcome to share it with me. I will also try to dig up the old secrets of the DVB2000 again in memory of Uli Herrman and DR.Overflow and all others who helped to develop the many additional programs for the DVB2000

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
It was an amazing receiver at the time. Sadly a little out of date these days as it only does MPEG-2 and DVB-S, so most transmissions will not be possible to receive on it.

I played a lot with this receiver but it has been over 20 years ago, so not a lot of memories left.

andyzop

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 1,2 mt Ku and C Band
My Location
Italy
However, SCSI controllers also work with Windows 10.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Blimey its been a very long time since anyone asked a question about that receiver on the forum!

digimonteur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra-Hotbird Windows XP
My Location
germany
I want to restart my old Nokia Media Master 9600 with DVB2000. Unfortunately I don't have no more an old PC with Windows 98 or XP to use my SCSI adapters. I also have to search through my old hard disks to see if I can still find data from those bygone days. Maybe with a bit of luck I'll find something about it on the internet. If any of the board members still have knowledge from that time, they are welcome to share it with me. I will also try to dig up the old secrets of the DVB2000 again in memory of Uli Herrman and DR.Overflow and all others who helped to develop the many additional programs for the DVB2000
I want the Media-Master 9600 Ci to write some Firmware To Irdeto Ci Module in .sbr Format