Something from around 50E!

The strongest signal for me comes from 52 east with 88cm dish

DSCN1283[1].webp
 
Brilliant fun for a Friday night. Thank you everybody - I think we can conclusively nail this one down as TurkmenAlem/Monacosat

:-applause
 
Also some new(?) russian channels 12226V 30000 8psk 5/6
 
10718 H 3750 S2 QPSK 3/4

DSCN1285[1].webp
 
Yes the old fashioned way is fun.I spent some time last night trying to pin it down.:)
 
Flysat have the 4UIranian as 53E beam 1 - it cant possibly be beam 1 as its so strong here in the UK. One of the FS contributors please send them a correction.
 
Last edited:
They missed again, Express 53E has not capacity below 10950.:-doh

I have sent correction already.
 
belintersat starts in about two weeks with transmissions

Belintersat 51,5E has interesting Ku-band central africa foot print. It has a strong spot beam in Belarus (GCC). I might get it in Helsinki. Minsk is as far away from Helsinki as Rovaniemi in Lappland, 713 km. I hope that the frequencies don't collide with 52E, 52,5E and 53E european beams. 51,5E european beam uses 10,7 - 10,95 GHz and african beam 10,95 - 11,2 GHz and 11,45 - 11,7 GHz. http://indonesia.mfa.gov.by/docs/belintersat.pdf
 
It has to be monacosat east beam... ppl have caught in Dehradun India. :D

IMG_20160325_232259.jpg
 
@huve ,
I remember @Marcus_21 doubted the validity of the pdf in your reply. During Belintersat in-orbit testing, only signals between 10.95 and 11.45 GHz were reported.
Hopefully soon, things will become more clear!
 
I can receive it here with a 6.55db signalIranian Mux.webp
 
hoi,

from a german site:
Soon to be switched 0n from april 2016 30 free to air station and to end of the year more than 300 with abo all on euro beam for balkan Nations on yahasat 52,5 east
Empfang von Yahsat 1A at 52.5°E...
 
Back
Top