Spartan Files

New2It

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020, HH120 Discq notor with Triax 1.1m
I remeber reading about downloading the Spartan files as these have the CAM data (sorry can't remeber who posted it) as I can not get an Internet connection to the Dreambox.

Downloaded these and put into the correct location (I think) but now have no picture on channels that were working on older files. Also tried "converting" from SoftCam.Key but even this didi not work (altough viewing the file on the Dreambox gave latest date).

Do I have to change file attributes or am I missing something simple?

pant

Reaction score
New2It said:
I remeber reading about downloading the Spartan files as these have the CAM data (sorry can't remeber who posted it) as I can not get an Internet connection to the Dreambox.

Downloaded these and put into the correct location (I think) but now have no picture on channels that were working on older files. Also tried "converting" from SoftCam.Key but even this didi not work (altough viewing the file on the Dreambox gave latest date).

rsakeylist & keylist must cmod 755

New2It

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020, HH120 Discq notor with Triax 1.1m
Many thanks for the reply.

Only just been in position to test it but unfortunately it still does not work. I have been downloading the files to the PC and unzipping them there, should I be sending the Zip to the dreambox and somehow unzipping there?

lecatalan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
7020+HD 160Go
Flash hydra 1.09
miniboot pod3.5
take a look at the end of the page of this link
ht**://www.fookfiles.com

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
New2It said:

Unzip the files 1st, then transfer to dreambox. then chmod to 755. Place in var/keys and var/scce. Viewing at the moment with spartans latest & newcamd.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Spartan is going on holiday. Until he returns keys are available in Mach1 forum fron Sin and Mach1. Regards, pcd.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
PCD said:
Spartan is going on holiday. Until he returns keys are available in Mach1 forum fron Sin and Mach1. Regards, pcd.

Thanks,PCD